I am part of the Data Mining group at Eindhoven University of Technology. My interests lie in all areas of Machine Learning, Representation Learning and particular applications of Deep Learning to Natural Language Processing, Computational Biology and Computer Vision.
We have multiple PhD and Postdoc positions in machine learning inluding applications of deep learning. More info on the group website, prof. Pechenizkiy’s website and the TU/e vaccancy website. Please contact us by email if you are interested or apply on the TU/e vacancy website.
Students, projects and collaborations
- Iftitahu Ni’mah, Oren Zeev Ben Mordehay, Simon van der Zon, Wouter Duivesteijn, Mykola Pechenizkiy
- Project: mpulseKYC-Analytics (with Rabobank)
- Topics: Natural Language Processing, learning feature representation from unstructured and text data
- Stefan Thaler
- Topics: Modelling sequential data for Computer Security (publications)
- dr. Alessandro Corbetta, Federico Toschi
- Computer vision for pedestrian tracking (publications)